This 35-page document details what you need to know and what you can expect during your DAM system planning and deployment.
”DAM Prep” covers:
* Making sure DAM is really what you need
* Finding trusted guidance to help you throughout your initiative
* Managing expectations so that everyone is happier with your DAM
* Basic taxonomy and metadata design practices and ideas
* Preparing for your DAM configuration project
* Launching and supporting your DAM
* Recommended further reading
DAM Prep in 7 Steps is an enjoyable evening or weekend read that will fast-track you to making better digital asset management plans.